- 1 pack of elbow macaroni
- 2/3 cup rice bran oil, divided
- 2 cups unsweetened soy milk
- 1 cup of nutrient yeast
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190 ° C. Grease an 8-inch casserole dish.
- Bring a large saucepan of slightly salted water to a boil. Boil the elbow macaroni in boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender, yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain and place in a large bowl; Mix with 1 tablespoon of rice bran oil.
- Combine remaining rice bran oil, soy milk, nutrient yeast, garlic, mustard and paprika in a powerful food processor or blender. stir until smooth and creamy.
- Pour soy milk mixture over elbow macaroni in bowl; throw to mix. Pour into the prepared baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until the middle bubbles.
- Notes of the cook:
- If desired, replace the soymilk with hemp or almond milk.
- Replace 1 1/2 tablespoons of chopped garlic in bottles with the fresh garlic, if desired.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ground turmeric if you like an orange color.
- If you prefer a crispy topping, bake uncovered.
Per serving: 349 calories; 20.2 g fat; 30.4 g carbohydrates; 13.8 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 53 mg sodium.